Engineering and Energy Solutions
- Conceptual Design
- Transformer installation and maintenance
- Switchgears suppliers and installations
- Circuit Breakers, Isolators and Disconnectors
- Electrification: OHTE, Pantographs, Sub-stations
- Renewable Energy: Solar
Project Management Advisory Services
- Program and Portfolio Management Strategy
- Project Management Offices (PMO) set-up
- PM Governance
- PM Resourcing Strategy
- PM Delivery Site Supervision
- Project Management (PM)Training: FIDIC and NEC
- Networking Infrastructures
- Data Centres and Control Room design
- Tolling Solutions
- Intelligence Transport Systems
- Traffic Management Solutions
- Access Control and CCTV
Projects and News
Section Insulators Project
The Engineering and Energy business unit has been awarded a contract to provide 3kV DC and 25kV AC Section Insulators and Balancing Tables by Transnet Freight Rail. The project is expected to be closed off by end of March 2017.
Muthanyi Technologies is working on various Eskom engineering initiatives and providing Project Management services to various companies.
Who We Are
- Muthanyi Technologies and Project Specialists (Pty) Ltd was established in 2014 by TF Muthivha. We are 100% black owned.
- Muthanyi is a Venda word meaning “the intelligent one”.
- Muthanyi Technologies headquarters are in Pretoria while its regional offices cuts across the Provinces of South Africa
- Our history have been defined by company values and commitment to meet the needs and expectations of its clients.
- Our success is realised by engaging our clients and partners in a unique designed process which results in customizable solutions that create technology which meet, and exceed, client requirements.
Muthanyi Technologies is led by Managing Director Takalani Muthivha, and it's competencies is made up by the team of highly skilled project managers, engineers, engineering technicians, artisans and system engineers.
Takalani Muthivha: (MBA, Pr. Techni Eng., BCompt, Elec. Eng., MSP)
Takalani is a highly experienced and professional with extensive experience within multi-disciplinary sectors. As a registered professional engineering technologist and project practitioner, Takalani has worked and successful implemented large and complex portfolios amounting to over R2 billion in various industries: Railway Engineering, Construction and Maintenance, Power and Energy, Tolling, Financial Services and ICT.
Rendani Radali, Pr. Techni. Eng. (MBL, BCom, BTech. Elec. Eng.)
Rendani is a well skilled and qualified technocrat with vast experience in the engineering spectrum and has implemented numerous complex projects over the last 10 years. He has further experience in the infrastructure design and commissioning such as the sub-stations, Distribution, Reticulation of LV and MV projects and Access Control Infrastructure